Pages

project your goodness; you never know who will see.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I know a lot.

Dear God,
   Can you help my interpersonal skills? I believe I am an expert in intrapersonal skills, but seriously, I've observed people too much to know how to properly interact with them. It's like I know a lot, but I have no idea how to act on that knowledge. Like I've a doctorate in physiology, but don't ask me to teach aspiring physiologists because I don't know how to simplify information well enough for them to allow individual progression.
   That was a lot.
   I may regret telling you this, God, but I'm tired of just knowing. I want to do. But I don't know if the barriers that surround me are imaginary or legitimate. I don't want to feel guilty for the wrong reasons. I need to make sure I've actually committed the sin before I pretend I did, and be overcome with self-righteousness. What am I actually doing wrong? (This is the part where you tell me.)
   I just-. Even if I am doing all the right things, it still leaves me empty, or at least, desperate to keep full. Hell, was I ever full in the first place? I interact so freely and personally with delusions, honestly.
   Please help me do whatever work you've given me. And make sure to pop my bubble. (I'm going to regret that last request, I know it.)
   Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment