Pages

project your goodness; you never know who will see.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

Dear God,
   Thank you so much for these warmer months! I mean, I know I say I like cold weather, but I still have my limits- not being able to wear the cute outfits I want to wear wears me down.
   Funny the things that keep my moods good.
   Books.
   Classy outfits.
   Food and drink.
   Comfy chairs.
   Music.
   So, anyway, today was a good. Didn't have to pay the meter for parking, thank you. Little things, right? What else happened today? Got a lot of writing done today. Yesterday, I started reading 'Apt Pupil'- the second novel/novella of Stephen King's Different Seasons. I was so horribly thrilled, God, that I am now extremely grateful for King's writing prowess. I'm almost afraid of finishing 'Apt Pupil' not because I don't want it to end, but I'm afraid of what will progress.
   So...today wasn't mean to me, it was just...another day. So, (my readers can't hear me) God, when I sing 'Tomorrow Will Be Kinder' to you...I guess I'm asking for a particularly special surprise. I don't know what surprise. I just-. This whole 'active waiting' thing is making me anxious. It's almost summer- I'll have all that time to vegetate, but I really don't want to vegetate. What should I do? I don't want to vegetate. I want to do something. ...something that will earn me money. Preferably. But, you know, whatever.
   Fields of flowers don't worry. I shouldn't worry. Nope.


   You got it, God. No worrying. Just...you'll forgive me if I keep singing 'Tomorrow Will Be Kinder'. It's such a melancholy tune, and my throat likes the feel of it.
   Thank you for everything God. Meter-less parking spots. A voice that sounds decent when it sings. Caring friends and family. A sense of purpose.
   Thanks.
   I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment