Pages

project your goodness; you never know who will see.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

work in progress.

Dear God,
   A lot more people are proud of me--more than I expected. But I guess if I should have no pride others should have it for me in case I need to take out a loan of pride.
   Thank you for them. Without many of friendships and family I'd be nothing more than pitiless heap of BLAH.
   And I finally got my TB test done yesterday. Excellent. Took long enough.
   And thank you yesterday that I was finally able to take a picture of this piece of graffiti. You let me take a picture of it just the day I needed to. **


I need to meet this graffiti artists. I dig his/her work. 
   I love you, God.

** back story >> I work a little ways away from home. I often get stuck in traffic to and from work. Stuck in a car the only thing I can do is look around outside; that, or have a private jam session [; Anyway, anyway, I came upon this piece of graffiti first:


I don't remember my initial reaction to it, but I appreciated it. Another day in the same area, I came across this piece by the same artist:


I kept my eye out for others like it, hoping to notice his/her signature (first: underneath 'evol'; second: after 'moment'). 

I finally did, but after a few months I doubted I'd ever get a picture of it. I could never hit the stoplight on time. Then I did. On the day I needed to read it most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment