Pages

project your goodness; you never know who will see.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bring back that LOVELY feeling!

Dear God,
   So, I have this problem with bitterness. And right now, it's worse. Or at least, it's been bad this past hour. How do I get over it? Because trying to look on the bright side makes it worse.
   I understand you want me to learn all these things in these experiences that I am going through, but honestly...  I can't believe I'm asking this. I've never asked this before but, (oh, geez) when is it my turn?
   This is coming from someone who's barely old enough to merit a quarter-life crisis.
   I know. You're right. You're right.
   What's two years to the rest of my life?
   Nothing. Nothing. Tomorrow will always be better.
   So, yeah, don't bring back that lovely feeling. Give me something new.
   Like your blessings renewed every day.
   Okay. I got this.
   Or...you got this. Okay. It's all good.
   Tomorrow will be kinder.
   Though I've hardly experienced yesterdays that are horrid.
   I love you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment